Corsica GR20 in 7 days
2022 edition postponed
“the challenge of crossing corsica without time or luggage”
“2022 edition postponed”
From Calenzana to Conca
Pass the mythical challenge of the GR20 by running, with just your day trail bag to carry, alone at your own pace or accompanied (no classification and not timed).
it’s not just a trail race that we promise you, it’s a human, authentic adventure and a great varied landscape show.
Trip of 8 days
- 174 km
- In 7 Steps
The island of beauty and its renowned GR20
A sporting adventure to share by making a mythical path by running !
A crossing from North to south of Corsica. Every day will be totally different from the others. The trails and landscapes will be very varied, between mineral decor, high mountain views, sometimes very wild nature, the sea at 360°, the basins of turquoise waters. This GR20 Trail promises a wealth, splendid natural, unusual landscapes, and the discovery of Corsican culture during stops in the various cottages !
An odyssey you’ll remember !
A non-timed and non-ranking stage running trip, for the pleasure of succeeding this challenge, at its own pace or accompanied, secured by solid logistics in a friendly atmosphere of passionate trailers.
« We do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children. »
(American Indian Maxim resumed by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
You will remember :
- Breathtaking landscapes and technical paths ;
- Authentic atmosphere with a local team ;
- Group Spirit, while keeping the freedom of its rhythm ;
- Souvenir photos, medals, and Diploma of your adventure.
It’s not just a race, it’s a journey drawn with care and passion.
A sporting adventure to share by making a mythical path by running ! A non-timed and non-ranking stage running trip, for the pleasure of succeeding this challenge, at its own pace or accompanied, secured by solid logistics in a friendly atmosphere of passionate trailers.
At your own pace :
At your choice you can race at your choice :
– in the form of a free trip, at your own pace or with other riders, under your responsibility,
– or in a group with a local mountain guide and graduate,
everyone leaving at the same time and staying together every night to share a friendly adventure.
Limited to 25 participants in total, start with 8 participants minimum
Logistics & Security :
The route is designed to ensure that every day you transfer your luggage, and that you only carry your bag for the day.
To follow the tailor-made route that we have concocted, in addition to the permanent markup, we will provide you with a Topo, the GPX trace, and certainly a GPS beacon to geolocate you.
- 1.495 €
- stay 7 days and 8 nights
– transfers from Calvi and Porto-Vecchio
– hotels, cottages, pic-nics and evening meals from Saturday 06 august evening before the 1st stage until breakfast the day after the last stage on Sunday 14 august.
– luggage transportation every day
– the topo, GPS trace, and possible GPS tracking box
Not included :
– possible routing in Corsica
– drinks extra
(see details on the contract description sheet)
A trail among the most demanding that borrows the Corsican diagonal
An extraordinary adventure with the scents of the Corsican maquis, no less than 180 km for more than 22 000m of cumulative altitude difference, a sacred road map for this trail among the most difficult in Europe.
A succession of sharp ridges will guide you from the sunny beaches of Calvi to the majestic Golf of Porto-Vecchio crossing beautiful beech trees. You will dive into a grandiose setting between sea and mountains.
Calenzana – Ascu
Ascu – Vergio
Vergio – Grotelle
Grotelle – Vizzavona
Vizzavona – Verde
Marathon Verde – Bavella
Bavella – Conca
Choose your challenge !
- In form of a free trip : you have the posibility to run at your own pace, and to follow your own rythm. (alone or with other runners, under your own responsibility)
- With a guide : The pace of race is given by the local guide who knows the lands and time constraints of the stages.
TrailRuning from 5 km/h
Cost of registration : 1 490 €
Unforgettable encounters, highlights and a race engraved in your memories, this is the promise we make to you !
Our Eco-Friendly commitment
As trailers and sportsmen as well as travelers of the world, we pay particular attention to preserving our planet as best we can.
In order to compensate for the carbon impact of our air travel, we propose for each flight a carbon compensation through the foundation GOODPLANET.
We also attach particular importance to working fairly with our local partners, their staff and other stakeholders. Responsible tourism is one of our key values, and that is why we offer each participant to read and sign The ATR traveller ethics charter.